Apply water based lubricant gel to the stripey side of the electrode. Then place gel side down under the saddle - underneath the stirrup bar area.
Ensure electrode wire is clear of the saddle.
Apply lubricant gel to the second electrode and place just behind the horse's elbow on your girth using the strap provided.
Secure bluetooth transmitter to a neck strap or saddle strap running between the D rings.
Guide To Using The KER ClockIt™ Sport App
- Download the app via iTunes or Google Play and follow the link in the confirmation email to register your account
- In the STABLE tab, select HORSES. Using the + sign you can fill in the horse details and save them to your stable. Do this for all of the horses you will be using.
- In the STABLE tab, now select LOCATIONS. Using the + sign set locations as HOME, GALLOPS, COMPETITION, TRAINING AWAY etc
- In the STABLE tab, set your work types. Using the + sign set your work types as FLATOWRK, JUMPING, HACKING, INDOOR SHOW JUMPING, INDOOR FLAT WORK, CANTER, GALLOP and COMPETITION etc
To start a session:
- Click on the SESSION tab and select NEW SESSION
- Select the HORSE that you are riding from your list, these will be shown in ‘my horses’
- Select your LOCATION from the pre set list of locations
- Select your WORKTYPE from the pre set list of work types
- Don’t worry about using training protocol
- START NEW SESSION
To end a session:
- END SESSION
- Select STORE LOCALLY this will then allow you to view your recent session then press DONE
To upload your training sessions:
- This is best to be done at the end of the day when you have a strong signal or are connected to WIFI
- In the SESSION tab, select SESSION HISTORY
- In ‘LOCALLY STORES SESSIONS’ you will see all of the saved sessions from the day
- Select each one individually and you will be prompted to confirm ‘YES’ this will upload your session
Download our Guide to Using ClockIt™ Sport PDF